Celebrate Everyday and Spice It Up with Ball Park + Takis
This is a sponsored post on behalf of SheSpeaks.
I love celebrating everyday and that means that I like to cook something fun for the family to celebrate the everyday. I like to combine my families favorite food into my recipes like Takisand Ball Park Buns. Takis are full of flavor and can be added or combined to many of your regular recipes. Ball Park Buns are super delicious that completes any sandwich, hot dog or hamburger.
I decided to make a super popular spicy sandwich and add some super spicy flavor. I combined the Takis and Ball Park Buns with chicken to make a Spicy Chicken Sandwich. The best part is that all the flavor is in the Takis so you don’t need to add many ingredients. Here are the steps to make the sandwich:
1. Blend or crush Takis. You can blend them super fine or have them in larger pieces, depending on how you like your breading.
2. Gather buttermilk in one bowl and dry ingredients, flour and corn starch, in another.
3. Combine the dry ingredients, flour, corn starch and Takis in a bowl.
4. Soak chicken in buttermilk and then drench in dry ingredients.
5. Fry the chicken in vegetable oil. Be sure to cook to the proper internal temperature.
6. Add chicken to your Ball Park Hamburger Bun and serve with more Takis!
Sauce: Combine crushed Takis with mayo to make a spicy sauce to add to the sandwich.
I add Takis as a side dish because I like to have the crunchy chips and more spice with my sandwich. You can find Takis and Ball Park Buns at your local Walmart for all your foodie combinations or click this link for more information.